Who may apply?

Ugot housing is for exchange students within the Erasmus and Linnaeus Palme programs, as well as to exchange students that come as part of a bilateral agreement. You must be eligible to apply for a Ugot accommodation.

  • As an exchange student, you apply for housing as part of your application for exchange studies at the University of Gothenburg.
  • If you are approved for a student accommodation, Welcome Services at the University of Gothenburg will send instructions for how to proceed to be able to register and continue the process.
  • More information can be found here: Student Housing | University of Gothenburg